Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Eating me up - Quotes from Isaacland

So I have been having major writers block and as a result have a lot of blogs in my 'draft' section but am not able to get it over to 'Published'. But here is one from the boy that makes me laugh so often!

----------------------------------------------------------
So Isaac and I are looking at a book. Sometimes its hard to get him to stop flipping the pages and now I just start randomly reading things on a page he stops to stare at.
We happened to stop at a page where there was something about Hawaii.

And of course I had to gloat to my 4 year old
Me: Isaac you know Amma, Appa and Isaac have been to Hawaii
Isaac: No I have been to Mexico (I think he is going to gloat about that trip he took at age 1 year and 6 months forever)
Me: Yes Isaac and you also have been to Hawaii. You were in Amma's stomach!

I finally get his attention and now I am scared of how I will explain to him on how he got in my stomach. Well with him I guess I can go the test-tube route!

Isaac: You ate me Amma?

Lesson done!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! He says the most genuinely funny things, AND he makes sense :D

    ReplyDelete