Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The introvert and the extrovert – Childhood opened up!



My son is most likely what they call a Melancholic. While I do not want to necessarily categorize him in a box… he is what he is!
My daughter is more likely a sanguine. While I do not want to necessarily categorize her in a box… she is what she is!
Watching and learning their temperaments has helped me immensely understand my children. While in my urge to be a good mother, I push and pull them in all directions of socialization and learning, I have now realized that at some point I am actually putting my personality on my children. Understanding their personality has also helped me step back when I know I have crossed way beyond their comfort zone.
Melancholic’s are quiet and analytical. That describes Isaac in and out. He is a family man. He loves his house and his family and is content being right here at home. There were times that I would get really worried about him. 
.....READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment