Thursday, January 24, 2013

Why I believe my husband should start blogging again?

No I wasn't snooping! I had no choice! I had to get on his computer. I was NOT checking his email ... Well its his fault ... yes Suresh Joel -- Its all your fault.

My computer gave me the blue screen of death about two months ago and while I believed all was gone ... Suresh came and restored my data back ... but there was a catch. I had to use Linux (Ubuntu!) ... no more Windows. Yikes.... I am a windows girl ... with all the crashes and dead computers and lost data  ... I am still a windows girl. But this last crash caused me to switch. Rather my computer with all its data would work only in the Linux platform ... or so my  husband insisted.
So I started using Linux and got comfortable with it and even ventured on and off on Suresh's computer that I would otherwise not have touched.... Yes that's why its Suresh's fault that I stumbled upon  this website as I was trying to log into my blog account and instead it took me to Suresh's blog.

http://thereasonforthehopeinme.blogspot.in/2008/09/why-am-i-here.html


He had mentioned a long time ago that he used to write down verses/ quotes and meditations. But I never thought he had put it into a blog. But above is his a link that I am putting up without his permission --- because I believe he needs to do it more often. Blog more often.

To give Suresh credit, a lot of our conversations (between Suresh and me) have either been converted into blogs or at least made it into part of my blogs.

So Suresh ... what must be done to see you write?



No comments:

Post a Comment