Sunday, March 3, 2013

Be Good - Ziva's world

Whenever I pack Isaac and Ziva to the park, there is normally a howling and bribing session with Isaac, because he never wants go. Ziva on the other hand can't wait to put on her shoes and get onto the stroller.
Once on the stroller, if everyone is smiling (or not) I say
Me: Have fun! I love you Isaac, I love you Ziva -- Be good!
The 'be good' is normally so they listen to Aunty and play nicely - with each other.

A few evenings back Suresh was at home when I was packing them off to the park. He helped Ziva put on her shoes and stood her up.
Suresh: Bye Ziva
Ziva walks a little way - turns around
Ziva : 'Gibberish ... Gibberish .... ......Be good Appa'

Suresh looks at me confused.
Me: She told you to be good!

Good advice huh! Would love for Ziva to watch E.T. She would make a good Drew Barrymore ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment