Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Isaac's family - Quotes from Isaacland

So we have a new book called Wild Cats. Today Isaac and I take a peek in. I start
Me: You know Isaac the lion is part of the cat family.
Isaac (mesmerized by the pictures): hmmm
Me: You know Isaac the cat family is called feline
Isaac: hmmm
Me: The dog family is called canine. Can you tell me the name of a canine that starts with D.
After a long thought
Isaac: Dingo
Me: And another one that starts with W and makes a sound oooooo. (me imitating howling)
Isaac: Wolf
Me: Do you cows are in the bovine family. Can tell me an animal that looks like the cow that starts with O ?
Isaac: Ox
Me: Can you tell me an animal that starts with Y that is in the bovine family and looks like a cow
Isaac: Yak
Me: And another bovine that is the national animal of America?
Isaac: Bison

I am all excited - it seems like families idea has sunk into Isaac
Me: Isaac what family does Danny belong to?

Isaac: Isaac's family


For those of you who don't know, Danny is the name of our 8 year old dog.

!!!!!!!! I love this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment