Friday, August 24, 2012

Birthday festivities

It seems like yesterday when she was born and today is already one year old. We celebrated Ziva's first birthday with a lot of partying. We actually had three separate parties since it was hard to get everyone we wanted and loved in our little hall at one go. The first one on August 16th was for Kiddies. The menu was Mac & cheese, mini cupcakes, jello shots, chicken/veg salad sandwiches and cheeslings! Thanks to Princy athai for helping me put icing on my mini cupcakes.See some pictures
















I made little bags from craft paper that held candy for the kids as take-away presents.

I tried story time ---- but realized into a couple pages that I should have left it for when the age groups was probably 0-6 years. It did seem though for brief seconds that I had the attention of a few 14 year olds!



On Saturday we had a lunch for our relatives and close ones in Bangalore. We were graced by so many from Chennai




On Sunday we served lunch at church.

Thus ends the celebrations for being 1 year. I dont think her wedding is going to be this grand!

1 comment:

  1. =) happy birthday wishes for little Ziva! God bless. - Nipa

    ReplyDelete