Thursday, August 2, 2012

Remembering Her

It has been two years since she left us. And even though I know she is in a better place, my heart yearns to see her now! My heart yearns to watch her play with her grand children. My ears want to hear  her tell stories about her childhood. I know it would have annoyed me since she would have said that Isaac was exactly like Suresh when he was a kid and probably Ziva was like Zoraida! But for just one second I would love to hear all that!





We celebrated her life on July 28th 2012. It was small prayer meeting with songs and prayers and testimonies! It was good to hear about her life from someone else's lips. A few conversations/testimonies that I would like to remember forever
Zoraida : I dont feel like she is gone.. in my mind she I feel like she has gone out to visit someone and will soon be back.

Athai: You know a week before she passed she did the Rehoboth employees salary list!

Sheila Akka: She had so much of grace.

Santaman mama: She loved going to school so much that she would pack her bag and try to follow older sister Komala. Once we had to go to the police station because we had lost her!

Berti Mama: When I say Kalyani drive the car I went back and decided if she could do it so could I. I went back to Tirunelveli and got my driving licence.

My most favorite one
Princy: I dont think Athai would have ever imagined that our family would have so many little ones just two years down! This is what she prayed for all the time (she was saying this as she and I tried to herd Abigail, Isaac and Ziva across a road.

WAITING TO SEE YOU AMMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment