Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Quotes from Isaacland 2009-2012

 Quotes from Isaacland
I was showing Isaac an Indian flag and telling him the colors and decided to ask him a question
Me: 'Isaac are you Indian?'
Isaac (vehemently): 'No'
I thought great we are going to have a talk about citizenship and birth country etc when Isaac continues
Isaac: 'I am Isaac'
Me (giggling): 'No you are American'
Isaac: 'Noooooooooooo I am Isaac'

------------------------------------------

Quotes from Isaacland

Isaac looking out at the rain
Isaac: 'Its so beautiful'
Me: What?
Isaac: The rain!
Gezzzz - When did he grow up ?
-------------------------
Quotes from Isaacland

We are learning this song 'If I were a butterfly'
So the words go something like this -- If I were a butterfly I thank you god for making my wings, If I were a robin in a tree, I thank you God that I could sing
Isaac adds to this ' If I were a dinosaur'
Yikes! I started laughing when I heard this and did not get enough time to find out what the dinosaur was thanking God for!
 
-----------------------------------------

"Quotes from Isaacland
Isaac is sitting by the stove while I make dosa's and he watches carefully as I spread out the batter into a round dosa. I flip it over perfectly (without it breaking it into bits) and he says
' Good job amma'
!

hmmm... Thank you Isaac"
  -----------------------------
Quotes from Isaacland.
Isaac has been learning a few words in Malayalam....
So we say 'Isaac what is cow in Malayalam' and he says 'PASHUUU'
'What is Cat in Malayalam' and he says 'PUUCHAA'


We are flipping through his animal book and he turns to me and says
'Amma what is Dolphin in Malayalam' --- stunned silence

Does anyone know ?
"
----------------------------------------
"Quotes from Isaacland
Isaac and Suresh Emmanuel Joel at Safeway billing at the self check out.
Isaac - ' Thank you for shopping at Afeway'
Suresh --- still in shock!"
  ----------------------------------------------------
"‎1 hr boot camp with Isaac worked. He was refusing to eat lunch and wanted Ice cream .. cranberries cookies etc. I went on about how he could have all those after he ate fish and chapathi and broccoli ... 1 hr of tantrum later (with ammachi continuously telling me that if I put on the TV he would eat) ... he sat on my lap and dug his hands into my plate of rice and fish ... I almost cried! More GRACE for tomorrow! Thank you Jesus"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment