Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Curious Cat: Dayenu wants to know whos reading!

Two and half years later and about 11 thousand hits on my blog. I am still not sure who is reading... who is liking .... what my readers are thinking.
Dear Readers
I would love to hear from you and I would love if you comment on my blog. So please do ... comment ... Please do tell me if you like my blog and /or  agree with my thoughts. I know I may be asking for trouble when I say tell me your thoughts.
I hear a few ladies say ... 'Nice  blog... I wanted to comment but I am not sure how to'. Well just sign into your gmail account and stay signed in when you look at my blog!
I love it when you like my blog on facebook ... but it would mean much more if you give your two cents on the blog directly.

So here is a shout out to all my readers... this Curious cat wants to know who's reading ...why you come back ... where you are from....how you came across my blog ... what state of life your are in (married ... mommy ... etc)  and if you like what your read or you think I am completely crazy ...
Fire away!



3 comments:

  1. and when I read your blogs I feel happy ...happy coz all these small things we do or say are the real treasures of life ( which you are saving everyday ....)and love reading and relating to tht ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am married to your older sister, and I do enjoy reading your blogs.
    Most blogs also do show you reader stats region wise, atleast mine does. www.drspmathew.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete