Friday, October 26, 2012

Ahha my 5000 readers!

5000 may not seems like an enormous number to some of you bloggers out there. But to me it's extremely special today. 5000 people chose to read my blog since I first wrote in 2011. To me these 5000 people make me joyful since I was endlessly beaten up during my PhD for my article writing skills.
I still see a large need for grammatical improvement, since I still overlook commas and full stops where they are necessary.
So for the next 5000 readers, I promise to make the extra effort of make my writing a bit more grammatically precise. I hope to keep it fascinating and entertaining. I hope to touch your soul at times, hope to get you chuckling at times and hope that you will just say ... I can relate to that!

For my 8 followers... thank you very much for reading and thank you for following! Seeing your pretty faces when I open my blog keeps me going!



1 comment:

  1. you deserve all the followers! Love reading your blog chech! Keep writing away!

    ReplyDelete