Saturday, May 11, 2013

Love the way ...


I love the way you pout when you are thinking ....
I love the way you pout when you are sad
I love the way you wrap your arms around me for a nap
I love the way you pretend to be sorry ...
I love the way you pretend to read a  story
I love the way you make me read the same story ... again and again
I love the way you flutter your eyes when you are afraid of me ..
I love the way you say ' no vadi no vadi' ... like I ever give you one too many
I love the way you shut your eyes tight when I tell you to close them to sleep
I love the you drop off to sleep doing just that
I love the way you nod your head in deep conversation with me
I love the way you walk away assured that I have understood every  word
I love the way you hold my thumb ... as if no other finger would be secure enough
I love the way you say 'hold hand ... hold hand'
I love the way you poke your own belly button and squeal with laughter.
I love the the way you love being tickled ... it makes me happier.
I love the way you come looking for me in the night.
I love the way you roll you head all over me even if its midnight


But most of all I love the way you leave everything and everybody when you see me ... just to give me a hug!
Love you Ziva from the tip of your tallest hair to your cute little bottom. Love you Ziva all the way to the moon and back!


Thankful this Mother's Day for my two buttons of love. Love how special they make this day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment